Viewing Booster Elite Calf Compression Sleeves Pink
Product : Booster Elite Calf Compression Sleeves Pink
SKU : FDCCPINK12
Brand : Accessories Special Offers
RRP : €59.99 - You Save : €5.00
Our Price : €54.99 & Ready for Next Day Delivery*
BV Sport Booster Elite Black – Effort sleeve: This new range has needed 2 years of Research and brings 5 major technical and scientific innovations condensed in 25 grams of Next Generation textile.
Presentation of BOOSTER
The BOOSTER was created in 2003 in collaboration with the FrenchTrack and Field 4×100 Relay Team and the BV SPORT research and Development Centre. The product is the result of exertion-specific manufacturing technology.
The Booster encourages the vertical movement of the leg muscles and soleus by reducing oscillatory movement, the source of fatigue and muscular injuries. Moreover, the BOOSTER reduces muscular vibration and improves the contraction and toning of muscles.
The progressive compression BV SPORT patent) improves venous return and promotes the oxygenation of muscles, tendons and ligaments during physical exertion, thus optimising athletic performance.
Characteristics of BV Sport Booster Elite Black – Effort sleeve:
Modern imaging (MRI and echo-Doppler) has allowed a new definition of the function of the sports person’s calf, real peripheral heart. The conclusions of our most recent scientific research into the muscular and vascular physiology and anatomy of the leg have enabled us to develop and adjust our Booster Elite.
– The BOOSTER ELITE (black colour) exists in 10 different sizes
– It is produced in our unit of production in France
– It benefits from the CE LABEL (medical side)
– You can use your own ankle sock in combination to BOOSTER ELITE
COMPRESSION OF THE CALF (peripheral heart)
- Calculated, adapted pressures to optimize the muscular and vascular performance of the calf.
- Light pressure on the ankle: respect of anatomical structures
- System patented by BV SPORT and validated by highly conclusive scientific studies
- Patent PCT/FR97/01892
- Patent PCT/FR00/01956
AERO TIBIAL WINDOWS
- Specific lightweight knitting at tibia level.
- Protection of the pretibial sensitive structures: periosteum, superficial nerves and microcirculation
- As close as possible to the anatomy and physiology of the calf.
- Optimizes the performance of the propulsory muscles of the calf.
SOLEUS PROTECT SYSTEM
- Supports the Achilles’ tendon
- Improves the tonicity of the stabilizer muscles of the calf and reduces parasite vibrations and oscillations.
NEXTGEN CERAMIC THREAD
- Cross-section thin stranded thread charged with ceramic-based nanoparticles.
- This new thread favours the venous return and improves thermoregulation.
- Reinforced knitting at calf level. It improves the muscular support of the calf, it reduces the oscillatory movements and vibrations witch could be at the origin of heaviness or muscular injuries.
- The BOOSTER range is manufactured on medical circular knitting machines and bears the CE marking, thus conferring on our products the same control and strictness as those applied to a medicinal product.
- Polyamide: 69%
- Elastane: 21%
- Thread (ceramic): 10%
Use / how to slip the socks on / Washing :
- Never use your BOOSTER during the recovery phasis. During your trips in car, bus, train, flight. When sleeping.
- Prefer PRORECUP ELITE RANGE during the recovery phasis and the CONFORT range for a daily use and when you are traveling.
- This is an asymetric sock. The BVSPORT LOGO should be in front, under the knee cap. The Booster logo should be outside ( external side of the calf).
- Washing machine at 30° maximum or by hand. Dry naturally. No tumble dryer.
Disclaimer: Images are for Illustration Only, For consumable goods - The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.