Foot pain from walking
Get Foot pain from walking ?
The foot consists of many small bones that can cause significant pain when they become injured or misaligned, or when the protective cushioning around them deteriorates from movement, especially when overused.
Various issues can affect the foot, potentially resulting in pain that worsens with every step while walking during yiur normal day whether its just a stroll or at work.
The main cause can be Plantar Fasciitis which can cause foot and heel pain during or after the walkig period.
This condition, which causes pain in the heel or the bottom portion of the foot, accounts for an estimated 15% of foot problems.
Plantar fasciitis typically causes the worst pain when a person walks first thing in the morning or when they get out of bed after they have been lying down for serval hours.
The symptoms include stabbing pain in the heel and bottom of the foot, especially when walking and standing.
A doctor may conduct a physical exam, as well as an X-ray to ensure that there are no underlying fractures in the small bones of the feet.
Treatment options include:
- stretching and strengthening exercises
- ice massage
- anti-inflammatory medications
- corticosteroid injections for short-term relief
- arch supports
- compression socks
We stock a wide variety of items to help relieve foot and heel pain. Feel free to browse our website for more help.
- Do Back Posture Braces Actually Work
- Foot pain from walking
- Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
- Pain in heel of foot after Running
- Treatment for Pain in arch of foot
- Pain on top of foot
- Mortons neuroma treatment
- How to remove an Ingrown Toenail
- Foot Heel Spur Pain
- Sore Foot in the Morning
- Suffer Heel Pain in the Morning ?
- Start a running routine
- Running through Fatigue
- Best Achilles Tendonitis and Ankle Excercises
- Causes of Achilles Tendonitis and Ankle Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis Cure and Treatment
- Best Plantar Fasciitis Products
- Causes of Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spur Pain
- Best Plantar Fasciitis Excercises