Viewing Calf Compression Sleeve (Pair)
Product : Calf Compression Sleeve (Pair)
SKU : ERORTZCCPA - (3)
& Same Day Postage*
Helps you relieve Muscle Fatigue and increase your Running Endurance
These universal fit Calf Compression Sleeves use a seamless construction to create the ultimate graduated sleeve for lower leg protection. Designed to encase the entire lower leg; calf to lower ankle, the sleeve applies the correct pressure to increase circulation while sedentary or support the calf, shin and Achilles when worn during activity.
- You will increase your endurance running
- Universal Fit (will fit calves Small to Large)
- You will decrease muscle fatigue
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Helps you relieve Shin Splint Pain
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
Benefits of Calf Compression / Shin Splints Relief
Recent studies show that with an optimal level of consistent compression, the walls of the arteries will dilate, increasing the blood flow through them. Arterial blood flow has been shown to increase up to 40% during activity and 30% during recovery. This means more oxygen and nutrients flowing through the body. The walls of the veins will constrict under compression, which helps to increase the velocity of blood flow through them. Increased velocity of blood flow through veins means that deoxygenated blood and lactic acid will get back to the heart quicker, which will help to increase the rate of recovery and decrease muscle soreness! Compression will also help to stabilize the muscle and decrease the amount of muscular vibration, resulting in decreased fatigue. To sum up the benefits of compression; enhanced performance through increased blood flow, quicker recovery and decreased muscle soreness, and less fatigue.
View the benefits of compression clothing :
Injury Preventon / Cure
Ideal for running injury prevention for shin splints or tight calf muscles before / during training.
Also great for muscle relief during the day if suffereing from shin splints or lower leg issues.
- Super Lightweight to wear - keeps calves cool during wear
- If you are a runner, cyclist, golfer, nurse or simply on your feet all day, our calf compression sleeve is for you.
- It is a remarkable product that supports the calf, improves blood flow, reduces swelling, retains minimum moisture and dries quickly.
- Graduated Compression limits swelling & increases blood flow
- Helps to alleviate Shin Splints
- Ventilation Design allows skin to breathe and wicks moisture. Comfortable Cuffs keep sleeves in ideal position
- Shin & Calf Compression essential to Performance & Recovery
- Protects legs from scratches and abrasions during trail running.
100% Brand New
Length: 30cm, elastic
1 Pair Leg Sleeves
"Brilliant - found these really great while running, felt my calves refreshed during and after my run 5 STARS*****" Edison Henly
"Suffered with shin splints, these really helped me reduce the pain 5 STARS !" Harley Kileen
*Nutritonal products are dispatched and delivered next day throughout Ireland once ordered before 12pm. Delivery by GLS Couriers (IRELAND ONLY). **Sports Accessories are usually delivered next day but sometimes can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Delivery by An Post Services. For UK orders it can take up to 48 hours for delivery.
Related Lower Leg / Shin Pain Products
Disclaimer: Images are for Illustration Only, For consumable goods - The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. * Deliveries from AnPost take usually 1 business day - The Commission for Communications Regulation has responsibility for setting quality-of-service standards with regard to the Universal Service Obligation (USO) in the postal sector. The current target for next day delivery of single piece mail is 92%.